Why Drive for Veriha
We are looking for safety conscious, hard-working truck drivers to work together with our leadership team to provide our customers the best VIP service possible.
We keep our drivers in the latest model equipment including tablet based mobile communication. As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of insurance; we offer paid life insurance and excellent medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance options. Our employees are paid weekly through a payroll direct deposit. We also make sure our drivers have guaranteed weekly home time of 48 hours or more.
Contact Veriha Trucking’s Career Development office at (800) 333-9291 for truck driving opportunities near you!
WHAT MAKES VERIHA DIFFERENT?
Veriha is a family-owned company, literally everyone knows your name here. We work with you to help you achieve work-life balance that works for you and your family - you get to choose the routes and home time/pay that works for you.
You get one on one attention with a fleet leader. We have a fleet leader to truck driver ratio of 1:25 and 24/7 truck driver support.
It’s these differences that helped us become one of the Top 20 BEST Fleets to Drive For (2018) as named by the Truckload Carriers Association and CarriersEdge.
Veriha VIPs Enjoy:
- Guaranteed 48 hours of Home Time
- Weekly Guaranteed Performance Pay (G-Pay), which increases with your average weekly performance
- Bonuses – for safety and efficiency
- Hazmat and Clean DOT Inspection Pay
- Vacation pay
- Holiday work pay
- Volunteer paid time off
- Performance pay reviews
- Choice of standard or per diem pay plans
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) – company match
- Pets welcomed: take your cat or dog with you on the road
- Passengers welcomed at no cost to you
- 24/7 Driver Support
- Respect for all driving professionals
- Popcorn on Fridays!
Veriha Trucking offers benefits many others don’t:
- Congestion pay in addition to short-haul pay; combined total of $0.05/mile
- Weekend premium of $0.03/mile, on all miles, when work week starts on Friday or Saturday
- Paid vacation based on average (none of that standard flat rate per day stuff)
- Volunteer time off pay based on average earnings. Get paid while you give back to your community.
- Guaranteed 48 hours of weekly home time (because you want a home life, too)
- Latest equipment (4 years old or newer) including mobile communication
- 60% drop and hook
- 80-minute average live unload to keep drivers moving
- Detention pay that starts after an hour. With our loading and unloading time detention is minimal.
- Air Ride seats with sensor technology: limits vibrations and reduces driver fatigue
- No buses to orientation
- Single room occupancy for paid orientation
- Main Office - Marinette